Click here to view our Rental Qualifications.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO PAY IN ADDITION TO RENT?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $55.00 per person
- Administration fee: $175
- Refundable security deposit: $500 on approved credit
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:ONE PET:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $ 0
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $250
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $ 0
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $450
- Monthly Pet Rent: $65
Other fees to anticipate:
- Reserved Covered Parking Spot (if needed): $25/mo
- Pest Control: $2/mo
- Valet Trash Removal: $35/mo
- All rent and fees are subject to the required City of Mesas sales tax of 2%
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $300,000 is also required prior to picking up your keys. Youre welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider or work through our preferred provider. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
WHAT UTILITIES ARE COVERED?
DO YOU ACCEPT PACKAGES IN THE OFFICE?We offer complimentary package receiving in the office.
WHAT IS VALET TRASH REMOVAL?We utilize a service that allows you to place your neatly tied trash outside your door between 6pm-9pm Sunday-Thursday where it will be picked up. No more trips to the dumpster for everyday trash and recycling!
ARE YOU OPEN ON WEEKENDS?We are available from 10am 5pm on Saturday and 12pm 5pm on Sundays.
WHAT ARE YOUR OFFICE HOURS DURING THE WEEK?Were available Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?Harris Elementary
Mesquite Jr. High
Mesquite High School
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PRIVATE SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
3 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
The maximum lease term we offer is 13 months.
DOES EVERY APARTMENT HAVE AN IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER? IF NOT, WHAT IS THE LAUNDRY SETUP?
Every apartment home comes equipped with a full-size washer and dryer inside the apartment home. We are unable to remove them if you choose to bring your own washer and dryer.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR CABLE AND INTERNET?
Cox Quick Connect is the preferred provider at our community. Your apartment home will come with the modem pre-installed. If you're a new customer to Cox, your first month will be free along with installation.
WHAT ARE THE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS NEAR YOU?
We are across the street from the Gilbert Rd & Inverness Ave bus stop, which the 136 Valley Metro bus services.
IS THERE A CREDIT CHECK? WHAT IF I HAVE A BANKRUPTCY?
Your credit and a background check are run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. No open bankruptcies can be accepted.